Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Valentine's

So for Valentine's day we went to the anniversary inn on 5th south in Salt Lake City! My in-law's two the kids for the weekend so Brady and I could celebrate. I'm grateful for them and for putting up with my kids for three days!  Brady and got a gift card to Olive Garden for Christmas so we went there first and I have a most delicious Tour of Italy! Brady had Chicken Fettuccine. Olive Garden is so delicious, we left with a great taste in our mouths! After that we went to the hotel to the Twilight Room! I know, crazy but it was beautiful! I really really liked the room and I think now it's one of my faves! We watched New Moon and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. There was a even a pillow with Bella and Edward's names on it! I wish I could find my camera to show it but I lost it so I had to go on the website and get some of the pictures. I fell in love with the make-believe window and the high gloss red nightstand! I also loved the bed... I think they wanted to mimic the bed that Edward got for Bella to sleep in his room. First time in 5 years that we have been able to do anything on Valentine's day! 'bout time!

The one on the right is a huge mirror reflecting the painting on the other side of the room! Loved the mirror and the chandelier too!

No comments:

Post a Comment